My hubby took the week off of work just because the kids would be off of school.
Yay for a break!
We don't have big plans, but there is some things I'd like to get done when we get back from Detroit.
1. I want to put together and install our kitchen cabinets. They're kind of in the way.
2. I wouldn't mind getting another coat of black paint on the doors upstairs. I only got one coat on before the birthday party and none since.
3. We need dressers! We don't have dressers in our rooms. Some of us have little shelves. All we have to do is move them up from the garage. But we were waiting for trim to get done. Which it's not. But we need a place to put clothes.
4. I would like to get some art up on the walls. They are pretty boring right now. This is a hard one for me. I think too hard about it or try to find the perfect thing, color, placement, arrangement.
5. We need to get the rest of our stuff from my in-laws. There is still quite a bit of our things there.
Hopefully we will get a few things done. But mostly I just want to spend time together and relax.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone