2. I have been obsessively checking the progress of my Barker cabinets that I talked about here. I am hoping they are done by the end of this week or beginning of next. So excited! Then I can set up my cook top and run a gas line for it. Oh...to cook on a burner...
3. I absolutely loved the book The Host. It is a little sci-fi but I could hardly put it down once I got into the sixth chapter or so.
4. I know you might think this is strange- but I have wanted a metal detector for a while now. Lately I have been researching brands and prices. I've always loved old things. To be able to dig up hidden treasures and relics would be a dream. It would be a good excuse to get outside more and get some exercise in the process. Am I weird? Is that only a past time of retirees?
5. We cannot get enough of citrus over here. I have at least one orange a day. The boys have found their new favorite snack- Cuties! These little oranges are the perfect snack size, easy to peel and good for them!
6. The weather has me down a little. But knowing we have a pretty nice weekend coming up- helps a ton!
7. I'm taking a little break from house projects for a bit. Not only to get refreshed and rested, but because our wallets have taken quite a hit. Instead I've been wanting to do little craft projects with already owned materials. Especially spring-type stuff. I also want to try making a cool video. As I mentioned before I got the book Video in Photoshop from the library. I'd love to be able to make some inspiring videos. I'm not sure what of yet. I would hope to do better than Cole's video we had to make for school.
8. Baseball season is starting up for the boys. And although I love that they love to play, I don't like being so busy. It is a good sign that spring is right around the corner though.
9. We still don't have dressers in our bedrooms. My piles of clothes just sit on the floor. And because I don't want to disturb those piles in an effort to find something to wear, I just wear the same thing. Then I wash it and wear it again. It's time. to get. it done.
10. I'm pretty sad we are not going to Florida. But I know it is worth it to have a partial kitchen instead!