1. Figure out our fridge situation. I need a fridge IN the house.
2. Do paint touch-ups on trim and doors.
This is from moving the fridge (that doesn't work) into the house.
This is from moving furniture into our house.
This is from us being dumb and not taping off door trim when staining upstairs. We learned our lesson downstairs.
And lots more everywhere
3. I need to paint the closet doors and bedroom doors upstairs.
One of my boys asked me the other day why we had to leave the tape on the handles. Ha!
Main floor bedroom is
holding all the closet doors waiting for paint.
4. I need to wash all the windows to get rid of paint remnants. They are pretty cloudy right now.
5. I need to put trim down just about everywhere.
6. I need to finish installing the utility sink in the kitchen. I went and bought the tubing required to hook up the water supply and put the faucet in and hooked everything up.
Now I need to buy the proper drain pipes so I can hook it up and start using it.
7. I need to hang the mirror up in the bathroom.
There is lots of other things that need to be done. But these are my priority items. I'm sure I won't get them all finished, but I will try.
We are hosting a birthday party in nine days. This is my deadline.
Anyone else need deadlines to get motivated to get things done?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone